Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:42:12 -0400
From: <jay.tomas@...osecguru.com>
To: <shaun@...unc.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: tinyurl.com - Local Clipboard

If they can write to it, then they can read from it. There is no distinction or security control.

There will also not be a trace on the client side that anything has happened. Additonal testing with Opera and FF2 show that they do not block/prompt for this behaviour by default. So you can't make the statement that nothing happend with FF.

Jay