Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:10:01 -0700
From: <chris@...tsrightrecords.com>
To: "'beNi'" <backebackekuchen@...il.com>, <websecurity@...appsec.org>,
	"'RSnake'" <h@...rs.org>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [WEB SECURITY] GMail Contact Information
	Disclosure PoC

Nice find.  There's a common problem when an organization gets so large that
the right hand doesn't talk to the left.  I'm not sure what the AuthToken
would be useful for, I don't see it anywhere in my authenticated request
(e.g. not in the cookie or any other data).  The XSS is more nasty than the
XML data though, because from what I can tell a login to gmail sets a cookie
for .google.com, allowing you to use your same XSS to get the contact list
from a one-click (or XSRF) attack to the gmail call which returns the same
contact list.  Both are nasty because they're serving up that data over
non-SSL channels.