Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:52:32 -0700
From: "David Vernaci" <wellcraft55@...mail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Xbox live account stolen.

Hi, i have been a victim of the Xbox live accounts being stolen.The way he
stole my account wasnt that he hacked it, but he gained "my" trust so i gave
him my info. He gave me his as well, but then he changed it quickly so i
coundt get in. I was just sitting around, i was talking to him on aim and
then he just signed off, which scared me. Then, about 10 minutes later, 27
pizza places called my house and wanted to know where my house was. I
ordered no pizza. I noticed on my email, Conformation of Microsoft points
purchased but it was unable to purchase because i canceled my credit card
awhile ago(He did this 14 times). Luckily for me i wasnt charged, and i got
my account back within a day or 2.I hope he is off Xbox Live, but that was a
miserable expierience, and i had alot of Gamerpoints on my account and i
would have never got that back. So i was lucky i got my account in my hands
again.