Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:07:57 -0400
From: "Mr Zebedee" <time4bed@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Security Researcher Not Particularly
	Humiliated

Boing!

Very true -- and I agree with the points your making. As a
counterbalance of sorts, keep in mind that some of us operate under a
pseudonym for entirely legitimate reasons, such as to distance oneself
from an employer for legal reasons, or to maintain an air of privacy.

I agree that attacking from under the cover of a pseudonym is
downright low. The industry needs people like Raven who are willing to
be front-and-center, since some of us cannot be. That said, it's a
shame that these individuals have to be exposed to humanity's
less-than-positive side.

Time for bed,
Zebedee.

[snip]