Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:46:02 -0400
From: "Stack Smasher" <stacksmasher@...il.com>
To: "Dr. Neal Krawetz, PhD" <neal.krawetz@....hush.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: INVASION OF THE CHILD HACKERS

My daughter is 3 and she has had a laptop of her own since she was 2. You
would be amazed at how much more she likes going to the 6-7 sites I have
bookmarked for her then watching TV. Sesame Street and Nick Jr. are her most
favorite. My parents where over a few weeks ago and where shocked when she
not only plugged in the laptop into the wall socket, but turned it on and
went to her favorite web page. Needless to say when she goes to school she
will probably know more than her instructor, I believe that there is a huge
"digital divide" in the world and I want to make sure my child is
comfortable with technology that is CRITICAL for her success in the future.

On 4/16/07, Dr. Neal Krawetz, PhD <neal.krawetz@....hush.com> wrote:

> --
> Click here for free information on nursing jobs, up to $150/hour
> http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1Rz1wOFDZP5KXD87J21xOZPU5D/

"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"

Content of type "text/html" skipped