Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 13:10:33 -0400
From: wac <waldoalvarez00@...il.com>
To: "Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD" <neal@...wetz.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fight Censorship on Full-Disclosure

On 5/12/07, Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD <neal@...wetz.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> It was brought to my attention that this list has become moderated.

Moderated? Is that correct? Please let me know. I once saw once something
strange. An mail sent to the list months ago bouncing back to me.

As a community, we must not stand for this!  We must join together and
> fight the oppression.

Calling for war is bad. Sometimes.

I have decided to host a mirror of the censored materials on my website.
> As an American, I value free speech above all else, and will gladly give
> my life defending this content.

Great then about the free speech.

George Bush, you can kiss my ass.  I didn't vote for you, and as far as
> I am concerned you are not my president and no matter how many of my
> Muslim brothers you massacre, I will not be intimidated and I will not
> remove this content from my website.

?

Everyone, please download the following file and mirror it where ever
> you can.  While it may seem cruel to the individuals named in here,
> remember the greater good.  George Bush and his Marxist ways have no
> place here on our good list.

http://www.krawetz.org/misc/censorship.txt

What is that about? I mean some addresses of someone. What is that? A fake
list of ppl or what?  Could you please explain seems to me like something
written by a kid.

*00* intr0duktion -- ~el8 TEaM

Maybe then we'll listen.

- neal

"I am the last free man in America." - Dr. Neal Krawetz, PhD

Content of type "text/html" skipped