Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:57:56 -0400
From: Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@...ohio.edu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Certain Prior Notices Concerning the
 Unauthorized Distribution of HBO Television Programming

SafeNet goofs again .... they haven't mastered the concept of timezones.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Information Security Administrator
Cleveland State University

--snip--

May 31, 2007

[our address]

           RE:     Certain Prior Notices Concerning the Unauthorized
Distribution of HBO
                      Television Programming

Dear [me]

           Please be advised that some of the "Notices of Claimed
Infringement” previously sent by us regarding infringements of HBO
programs identified on either the BitTorrent or eDonkey protocols and
occurring during the period 04/02 to 04/28, inclusive, might have
incorrect time stamps.  Specifically, the offer to download referenced
in the notice may have occurred four hours later than the time
identified in the notice, which in some cases may also affect the
referenced date.  As a result, out of an abundance of caution, we
request that you disregard the notices that are described above,
notwithstanding that we can and do confirm our prior information and
belief that each such notice accurately identified an IP address owned
by you that was utilized to offer a download of HBO television
programming via BitTorrent or eDonkey.

           We regret any inconvenience this error may have caused.

           Please direct any inquiries to  Steve Rosenthal, Legal
Department, Home Box Office, Inc., 1100 Avenue of the Americas, New
York, NY 10036, 212-512-1780 (phone), 212-512-5854 (fax), email:
notices@....com.

           Respectfully,

           Mark Weaver
           Enforcement Coordinator