Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:40:33 +0200
From: Anders B Jansson <hdw@...listi.se>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: You shady bastards.

Any company email adress is primarily intended for company related issues.
Even the company in question allows you to use it for personal issues,
it's still mainly intented for company use.

An email adressed to, up until recently employed, security researcher,
HR drone or sales assistant, Elmer Fudd using his company email
elmer.fudd@...dybastards.com must be seen as adressed to this person
in his position at the company, not to him as a person.

If he for some reason can't take care of it, it's obvious that the
company must take care of the message, usually by the individual who
is covering for him (or replacing him).

If you want to send a message to a specific individual, not a position
at a company, then use his (or hers) personal adress.

// hdw