Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:44:00 -0700
From: "J. M. Seitz" <jms@...hunter.ca>
To: "'snitches'" <snitches@...tard.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Month Of Hackerrats Bugs

Well, in response:

1) If the Month of BS that you are spraying is all you can contribute to the
security community, you are leagues behind Jericho who heads the OSVDB, VIM
and does many other countless things, tirelessly day in and day out.

2) Who cares? If the FBI or RCMP (in my case from Canada) comes knocking at
my door, and they ask "Hey, we know script kiddie XYZ sent you details on
how they bypassed the Net Nanny filters at their high school." I wouldn't
lose any sleep handing out info, I doubt neither would you.

3) No one is really sure what you are after here? Most people, like HD, did
the month of.. To open the eyes of vendors, fame, tool releases, etc. This
seems strange? Maybe lame responses like my own are the reason why?

Aside from that, you are barking up the wrong tree going after Jericho......

JS