Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:56:08 -0400
From: "J. Oquendo" <sil@...iltrated.net>
To: "Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD" <neal@...wetz.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Dear Neal Krawetz,
 will the real n3td3v please stand up?

Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD wrote:

 > I used a repeatable scientific proof that conclusively proves my
 > findings.  People constantly criticize me, claiming that I am wrong.
 > However not one of these people are able to offer a valid scientific
 > argument against me or my methods!

You used a repeatable - albeit debatable - method of guessing the
gender of an individual based on pre-defined notion that men or
women MIGHT speak/slash write in a specific pre-defined manner.

What you've failed to include anywhere in your study was the fact
that, since these messages you've studied were gathered online,
the fact that one can become anything one chooses to be gender-wise
leaves your conclusion as just a theory with no solid ground. Keep
this in mind considering that this is a security list and is replete
with those comfortable in social engineering.

With this said, what's to stop someone from using say, context-free
grammar in their message to this mailing list - something which they
might normally do on a daily basis, in favor of saving time by using
regular grammar along with a barrage of abbreviations for the sake
of not wanting to type much or perhaps simply shooting off a response
as quickly as possible. Think about this deeply and ask yourself the
question as to whether you've been duped Krawetz. How would you
know someone hasn't used you as their own experiment in determining
who's been monitoring what, why and how for the purpose of disinformation
somewhere down the line.

 > You are acting like an uneducated child.  Is this where you are?  Did
 > you even attend a school of higher learning?  I should hope that no
 > respected academic institution would allow such a pea-brained fool as
 > yourself entrance!

There are times when I read posts here which lead me to wonder about
the validity and credentials of some of the people here. Surely it's
dawned on you that there are a majority of young individuals on this
list. Some seek guidance, some seek attention. Will you always shoot
off such asinine elitists messages to those who don't conform to some
pre-defined standard you've set or are you under the impression that
everyone was born with a PhD.

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
echo infiltrated.net|sed 's/^/sil@/g'

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." -- Plato

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/x-pkcs7-signature" (5157 bytes)