Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:31:43 -0400
From: atlas <atlas@...80y.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 29, Issue 14

On Monday 09 July 2007, full-disclosure-request@...ts.grok.org.uk wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:25:34 -0400
> From: "Paul Melson" <pmelson@...il.com>
> Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] EXPLOITS FOR SALE (AUCTION SITE)
> To: "Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>
> Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
>
> On 7/6/07, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:
> > Note that the Internet as we know it really took off when the pr0n
> > industry started using it in a big way.  They've always been early
> > adopters of new technology...
>
> Wait, so are we waiting for the Internet porn industry to get on board
> with the auctioning of exploits?  I'm so confused.

Hey Paul,
More likely the purchase of...

although all this talk about being noble makes me think about Hamlet.
To Hack or NOT To Hack.  That is the question.  Whether tis nobler to exploit
and disclose... or to skip litigious misery and sell the damn thing on
zeBay... anonymously of course.

Although how to anonymize monetary transaction... that is truly and art.

@

--
YXJ0aXN0cyB1c2UgbGllcyB0byB0ZWxsIHRoZSB0cnV0aCB3aGlsZSBwb2xpdGljaWFucyB1c2UgdGhlbSB0byBjb3ZlciBpdCB1cAo=