Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:03:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bob Bruen <bruen@...drain.net>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Wachovia Bank website sends confidential
 information

While it is true that lots of folk pick on vendors for a few minutes of
fame, the Wachovia case is slightly different.

They do have an attitude problem and are technically challenged. The basis
for this is a law enforcement conference about six months ago. During a
pressentation a Wachovia representative told a speaker to stop blaming the
banks for problems. This was the third presentation this individual has
listened to in which each speaker had blamed the banks for not doing
enough and the frustration level was a bit high.

This only comes up because of the current Wachovia web site issue. It
shows that there is an internal problem, worse than most, endind with the
current situation. And no I will not indentify any of the players.

           --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen
Cold Rain Technologies