Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:57:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Steven Adair" <steven@...urityzone.org>
To: "Paul Szabo" <psz@...hs.usyd.edu.au>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Can CERT VU#786920 be right?

Did they fix this already because all I see when I go to your URL is:

II. Solution
We are currently unaware of a practical solution to this problem.

Unregister the AIM protocols

Disabling the AIM protocol handler may mitigate this vulnerability. To
unregister the protocol handlers, delete or rename the following registry
keys:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AIM

Block access to aim: URIs

Administrators may partially mitigate this vulnerability by blocking
access to the aim: URI using proxy server access control lists or the
appropriate content filtering rule.

Nothing about the "aol:".

Steven