Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:23:45 +0000
From: "Jason Coombs" <jasonc@...ence.org>
To: "Full Disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, dm@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Russell Harding MacOS X SoftwareUpdate
	Vulnerability Advisory Missing In Action in Bugtraq Archive

Dear Symantec,

As long as we're burning digital books to mitigate our civil liability,
perhaps we could do a good job of it next time? Quietly disappearing
Russell Harding's advisory from the BugTraq archive didn't resolve your
potential liability for distributing links to material that violates the
DMCA. Perhaps you have failed to notice the various other locations
where you still publish this illicit material, including the exploit?

active page:
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/5176

exploit hosted by Symantec:
http://www.securityfocus.com/data/vulnerabilities/exploits/PhantomUpdate-0.7.tgz.tar