Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:44:50 -0400
From: "Kevin Finisterre (lists)" <kf_lists@...italmunition.com>
To: Scott Hirnle <scothir@...rosoft.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	Ashley Wilson <amwilson85@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Xbox live accounts are being stolen (is the
	training working?)

Which is fine... I was more than anything pointing out that this
individual still chose to ignore company policy. And being
stereotypical it sounded like the *same* call center I called into
before, so if she is doing it I am sure others are as well. Hopefully
she had minimal access to personal data.

And I guess I was also highlighting the fact that no one was really
paraded around for us to tar and feather for stealing accounts. Did
you guys actually catch someone or did they get off Scott free?
This issue had honestly been out of my mind for some time, I was
quite surprised to hear of it happening again.
-KF