Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:49:31 -0700
From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar@...evco.com>
To: "Kevin Finisterre (lists)" <kf_lists@...italmunition.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: n.runs-SA-2007.027 - Sophos Antivirus
 UPX	parsing Arbitrary CodeExecution Advisory

I remember people being all paranoid about the DMCA. They were worried
security researchers would be sued for trying to release vulnerability
information. But since that turned out to be unfounded, I guess we don't
have to worry about the German thing. ;)

					BB