Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 23:38:02 -0400
From: kefka <kefka@...inbeardsucks.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: most powerful supercomputer, etc.

As far as soldiers are concerned, at least their are some people in this
world that realize certain things are worth more than their pathetic
lives.  Star researcher at IBM or not, doesn't matter, your life is
pathetic and lacking real meaning.  So, regardless, "terrorist" or
run-of-the-mill soldier, respect is earned (from me) for putting your
life on the line for some "higher" cause.  I'm sure, hundreds of years
from now, the "war on terror" will be looked back upon as a religious
war, not a war of morality, vengeance (from either side), etc..  But all
of that is moot, when amongst all your talk about a conspiracy, none of
these people are going *do* anything.  They want to rally *other people*
to do it, which pretty much makes them just as cowardly as American
politicians and the USA's president.

Myself, I'm an anarchist, always have been, always will be.  Now, I
don't think that kind of lack of government is going to work with the
massive over population of the planet nor do I think most people would
want that kind of responsibility.  So, what do I do?  Focus on other
things; computers, cars, girls, what ever..  Anyway, my point is, put up
or shut up.  Either start a real resistance that's going to take some
kind of fucking action or stop your bitching.  Yeah, yeah, passive
works, Ghandi, yeah, yeah, fuck that.  It doesn't work.  In rare
occasions under special circumstances passive activity like "awareness",
etc.. might, maybe, just possibly work, but chances are slim.  So,
either; gather your balls together, forget your "reputation", forget
your family, forget you social/work/private/second life and go fight for
your cause and try to make a real difference *or *move-the-fuck on.
Because that's what soldiers have that you lack, and that's the ability
to realize whatever cause is more important than they are.  Putting
X-cause before everything else.  And that's why I respect them and, in
my opinion, you should too.

That's how you respect your enemy, realize that they are not "evil" and
simply believe in a totally different cause.

Now, can we please fucking discuss the storm worm and/or the "world's
most powerful supercomputer"?  Take your political agendas to another
media, even you, soldier boy.

Actually, does anyone have a copy of the storm worm?  Please
zip/tar/rar/something it and password protect it, with the password
'infected' and send it to me.