Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:27:21 +0530
From: "Lamer Buster" <lamerbuster@...il.com>
To: "Meta Info" <urtrapped9@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Reality Behind LSNN/Fake Reports/Lamer
	Buster] Who Actually this person is ?

omfG ....ROFL

Aditya: would you ever grow up and be little considerate on this
community. Lets for the moment forget about all that flames people
have made for you; Have you ever realised how this all started??

In the history of Security and FD community no one except n3td3v has
ever tried to misuse the freedom of mailing lists. Especially in your
case I see that all that you are looking for is a short cut to fame
without anything good to backup yourself. Honestly I do not have
anything against Indians or India, I have really come across some of
the best mind from India and one of the best ever code breaker I know
is from India. You are certainly bringing in a bad name for all
Indians and no matter which country or place you are from; if someone
misuse the mailing list for all lame stuffs atleast I am certainly not
going to tolerate this.

Here is a final chance for you to grow up and stop posting your shit
otherwise I am going to make your life a hell virtually and use my
contacts in India to take care of you physically.