Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:17:20 +0100
From: "Randal, Phil" <prandal@...efordshire.gov.uk>
To: "Full-Disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Unreal: a movement to block Firefox

Paying for bandwidth is something that web site owners and web users
both do.

So people who try to force large graphical advertising images into my
web browsing experience are stealing my bandwidth and my money.

Adblock Plus can be seen as a security tool too, blocking "drive-by"
push installs of malware via banner ads.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal