Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:02:20 -0400
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<alex.robar@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Another 0day to sell.

If you can't see that knowledge of an impending sale in a 0day
vulnerability in a specific and publicly disclosed product can help
you to mitigate risk against said product in a customers
environment, then I am afraid I must speculate you are not as
educated as a CISSP, and are therefore not even qualified to
develop a password policy, let alone be doing security stuff!

Any good CISSP will tell you there is more to security than
patching! Even some of the bad ones know LOLOL! Unfortunately, most
hacker/cracker webgangs are in on it too!

CISSP

--
Prices, software, charts & analysis.  Click here to open your online FX trading account.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eApyjADBbpGV3nLDaKFtFTBnYAX11AzGYtz94EsEbN8jAMo/