Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:24:36 +0530
From: "Jimby Sharp" <jimbysharp@...il.com>
To: "Nikolay Kichukov" <hijacker@...um.net>
Cc: Aditya K Sood <zeroknock@...niche.org>,
	full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: A Request To Everyone

Dear Lamer Buster,

Thanks for busting some lamers but now the situation in FD is going
out of hands. I seriously do not think that it is worth increasing the
noise in the list just to prove that Aditya K Sood is an idiot. We
already know he is. I am sure none of us take Aditya seriously because
of his extremely poor career record in the field of security. No
offence meant to you, but I genuinely request you to ignore Aditya
because we all know that Aditya is an idiot.

Dear Aditya K Sood,

I request you to kindly not post fake vulnerabilities and documents
which you merely copy paste from somewhere else without knowing what
they mean. If someday, you come with something real, that you can call
your own and which you have verified from someone else who knows a
thing or two about security, then you are most welcome to post your
article in our list. But posting lame documents, like you do always,
which mostly have technical errors, wrong facts, misleading arguments,
etc. are extremely detrimental to our list. Also, you do not realise
that by doing this again and again you are spoiling your image in the
field of security community.

Have you ever searched yourself in Google? See the results.

aditya k sood - Lame ass of the month -
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Sep/0028.html
lame ass of the month - Full Disclosure: Lame ass of the month -
Aditya K Sood (from India) -
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Sep/0028.html

I sincerely request you to verify your claims before posting so that
we do not have to deal with more flame wars where everyone is trying
to attack you for your foolishness and stupid documents.

Thanks everybody,
Jimby