Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:48:39 -0400
From: <full-disclosure@...hmail.com>
To: <hardwick.carl@...il.com>,<jimbysharp@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Firefox 2.0.0.7 has a very serious
	calculation bug

Dear Jimby,

Please read the list charter.

What if this issue has security implications that we are unaware
of?  It is important to saturate this list with any and all reports
of software misbehavior (or perceived misbehavior) so that Vladis
and the other aged mailing list participants can show off that they
have nothing to offer aside from stale sarcastic responses.

"yo dude i was first poster on teh bugtraq in 1992ad and haven't
shut up  since and am moar stupid that teh blue baor but i will not
shut up"
     -vladis clitus

Shut up Vladis.

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:35:11 -0400 Jimby Sharp
<jimbysharp@...il.com> wrote:
>How is this serious and is it related to security in any manner?
>If
>not, please do not spam. :-(
>
>And go and learn some floating point maths.
>
>On 9/28/07, carl hardwick <hardwick.carl@...il.com> wrote:
>> There's a flaw in Firefox 2.0.0.7 allows javascript to execute
>wrong
>> subtractions.
>>
>> PoC concept here:
>> javascript:5.2-0.1
>> (copy this code into address bar)
>>
>> Firefox 2.0.0.7 result: 5.1000000000000005 (WRONG!)
>> Internet Explorer 7 result: 5.1 (OK)

Click here to see the world and find great teaching positions abroad.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dBblxrXgOig5M4LZFilyzN7rXjQOCUVZTz1iFMiPHCFgqQA/