Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:23:13 -0500
From: "Joel R. Helgeson" <joel@...geson.com>
To: "'Simon Smith'" <simon@...soft.com>,
	"'The Security Community'" <thesecuritycommunity@...il.com>
Cc: 'Full-Disclosure' <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: .NET REMOTING on port 31337

Yes, I have seen similar hacks that have come primarily from French hackers.
They utilize legitimate network administration tools to "remotely
administer" your network for you.  GO to that box and run the fport.exe util
and handle.exe, or use sysinternals tools to find the app and its stack that
were used to open the port.

-joel