Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:44:00 -0400
From: <full-disclosure@...hmail.com>
To: <simon@...soft.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: .NET REMOTING on port 31337

was this thread billable time to your customer?  i hope they use
the internet to research you and your inability to deduce this port
three one three three seven nonsense and your associates talk of
his shit stained penis

--
Click here for free info on Graduate Degrees.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eSpm5T7TwWBKPDoR1vOQ2jvT3wTyVrJq5gQasyeZuLUDiW0/