Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:36:17 -0600
From: "M. Burnett" <mb@...o.net>
To: "'Thor \(Hammer of God\)'" <thor@...merofgod.com>,
	"'pdp \(architect\)'" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Remote Desktop Command Fixation Attacks

It is important to note that you can block this though a setting in the
Terminal Sevices Configuration admin tool. There is a setting to not allow
initial programs to be launch or to always launch a specific program. This
will always override any program specified by the client. You can also
configure this via group policy.

It is also important to note that if you can get a user to click on an
e-mail attachment you send them, you can probably do anything you want on
their computer anyway.

Mark Burnett
http://xato.net