Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:56:38 +0530
From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog@...il.com>
To: gjgowey@....blackberry.net
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: full-disclosure@...hmail.com

haha thats really funny :-p u read full disclose on ur black berry :-p

On 10/15/07, gjgowey@....blackberry.net <gjgowey@....blackberry.net> wrote:
> I wonder if I can start billing for the waste of storage space and time that these stupid emails are causing me.  I know it has been proposed to bill spammers before.  If you all want to see who has the longest then please spare the rest of us.  As to everyone else: show some restraint already and stop feeding the trolls.  Now pardon me while I go see if some filtering software exists for my blackberry so I can have it automatically can emails from some of the waste of oxygen that's lurking around here.
>
> Geoff
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

there is a contest on secgeeks:
http://secgeeks.com/announcing_secgeeks_contest.html
register here:-
http://secgeeks.com/user/register
rss feeds :-
http://secgeeks.com/node/feed

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.