Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:43:26 +1000
From: "Kelly Robinson" <caliana1989@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: OMG - I just won the lottery! For real!!11!

 Oh my god! I am going to be rich beyond my wildest dreams. All I need to do
it give these guys...

* All my personal details
* All my contact details
* All my banking details (including a swift code which I dont know what that
is. I will have to call the bank in the Netherlands to find out)

...And I can retire :o) I wont have to find some rich guy to marry afterall.

Although ... I dont remember entering this lottery - because I havent been
18 that long and it wouldnt be legal!?