Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:52:01 -0300
From: "ekoparty" <no-reply@...party.com.ar>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Ekoparty 3th. Edition 2007 CFP closed - Buenos
	Aires - Argentina.

ekoparty 2007
Information Security Conference.
Nov 30th (Friday)/Dec 1st (Saturday), 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Bauen Hotel, Callao 360

We are happy to announce the results from CFP and the pre-selection
of the speakers.

By the way, we are really grateful with all those who sent their works
and let us know about suggestions and comments.

We have updated the web page and among the news you may find:

- Confirmed speakers list with a description of the lecture and a
brief bio.

  * Julio Auto - Next-Generation Debuggers For Reverse Engineering
  * Francisco Amato - evilgrade, "You have pending upgrades..."
  * Rodrigo Branco - KIDS - Kernel Intrusion Detection System
  * Cesar Cerrudo - SQL Server Anti-Forensics
  * João Batista Correa - Hacking the Big Brother
  * Mariano Nuñez Di Croce - Atacando a los Gigantes: Explotando los  Internals de SAP.
  * Esteban Martí­nez Fayó - Oracle Security
  * Damian Gomez - VulnDev as Intelligent debugging
  * Domingo Montanaro - The Computer Forensics Challenge and Anti-Forensics Techniques
  * Alfredo Ortega - OpenBSD remote exploit
  * Leonardo Pigñer - Antiforensics 101
  * Andres Riancho - w3af a framework to own the Web

- Included activities list:
  * City Wardriving.
  * War games.
  * Lock picking.
  * Aftercon party.
  * Trivias.

Pre-Registration in now Open.

For more information, please visit the event web site:
http://www.ekoparty.com.ar
Content of type "text/html" skipped