Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:01:21 +0200
From: Fabio Pietrosanti <lists@...osecurity.ch>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Come on,
	let's do funding for Mac OS TrueCrypt porting !

http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org
http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org

Guys,

the Mac OS TrueCrypt porting to finally having an opensource alternative
to FileVault disk encryption on our funky Uber Geek laptop.

We reached 1030 USD, we still need to find out 470 USD to achieve our
goal and have the project started.

Come on! Let's give your support with some dollars!

http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org
http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org - http://www.osxcrypt.org

And please, distribute to all your Mac OS Funky friends this open source
project funding request!

The TrueCrypt guys have also an alpha release but are not willing to
release it to public but only to TrueCrypt developers!