Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:02:23 -0500
From: phioust <phioust@...il.com>
To: "full-disclosure@....hush.com" <full-disclosure@....hush.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Cross Site Hacking Browser Injection Attack
	Vulnerability Paradigms

You should email the former lorian of TESO as him and his dreamweaver expert
friends have already started great research into this subject.  They spend
all day on the freenode webappsec channel discussing the latest and greatest
utf xss filter bypass vulnerabilities. Just imagine if gnucitizen (pdp
architect ) and the great lorian joined forces. They would put the
ambiguosly gay duo to shame!

On 10/20/07, full-disclosure@....hush.com <full-disclosure@....hush.com>
wrote:

Content of type "text/html" skipped