Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:39:47 -0500
From: phioust <phioust@...il.com>
To: scott <redhowlingwolves@...lsouth.net>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: the disappearance of the dog lover Petko D.
	Petkov

and you were one of my biggest private email fans! where did our
relationship go down hill?  Did you finally realize you are actual part of
the target group of lamers on this list?  I kept your emails of praise
private and will continue to do that, but this backstabbing upsets me.

Also you shouldnt end your your sentences with prepositions. Didnt you take
basic writing classes?

Your mom bakes good cookies.

On 10/20/07, scott <redhowlingwolves@...lsouth.net> wrote:

> Immature is making a mailing list your own little playground to  post
> junk to elevate your self-worth.
>
> This is my last message to,or from,you.I will not search through my
> trash,where your crap is delegated to.
>

> phioust wrote:
> > If we are going to go down to such an immature response level I will
> respond
> > with:
> >
> > "No, but your mom does"
> >
> > On 10/20/07, scott <redhowlingwolves@...lsouth.net> wrote:
> > Does your mommy know you're using her computer to try and take over a
> > mailing list?
> >
> > Huh?Whats that?Bottle-feeding time?

> )
> > has