Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:32:04 +0100
From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DHS need to get on top of this right now

I'm sorry everyone I was just trying to highlight a valid point, i didn't
expect a flame war to errupt.

The DHS need to ban ISP's from talking about infrastructure security in
public places. it should be classified information don't you all think?

Just because Nanog has been offending for years by talking about similar
subjects doesn't mean its ok and action should be taken now to prevent the
continuation of critical infrastructure security recovery be talked about in
public.

For anyone who does care about what i'm talking about, I apologize about the
trolls in my thread who told me I worked in Mc Donalds and KFC.

I know not everyone hates me so perhaps we can have mature discussions about
the DHS and Nanog instead of bashing each other saying I work in Mc Donalds,
KFC etc.

n3td3v

Content of type "text/html" skipped