Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:54:06 -0400
From: <whupass@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<redhowlingwolves@...lsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Google Sacure

The truth about Sacure is that they have little to no capabilities
or talent what so ever. Their website has been malfunctioning since
well before August 2007 and they never caught it.  Why would anyone
hire a “Managed Security” company that can’t detect issues in their
own network? How the hell are they going to detect issues in yours?

Reference:

http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2007-
October/067050.html

Furthermore, Sacure has a broken customer portal. How would a
“leader” in “Managed Security Services” not notice that their
customer portal was broken? When you try to login to the portal you
get an error that shows “Query failed : Table
‘sacure123.assessment’ doesn’t exist”. The obvious comes to mind;
Sacure must not have any customers that use their “Managed Security
Service”… so… how are they a leader again?

In addition Sacure also claims that they are “Professional Security
Service” experts. This is obviously bullshit. When you read through
the materials on their website you find things like references to
XSS (“Cross-Site Shipping”). What the fuck is that? Are they going
to send UPS to assess your network? Last time I checked XSS was
Cross-Site Scripting.

Reference:

http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2007-
October/067065.html

I wish that people in the security community would take the time to
expose the “fake” security companies like Sacure for what they
really are. This would help innocent buyers who do not know any
better to avoid companies like Sacure. It would help them to avoid
being ripped off.

Sacure… it’s a fucking joke.