Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:24:22 +0530
From: "webby devil" <w3bd3vil@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Google Sacure

ole:
your site itself has problems! how are you going to solve others problems?
  Welcome ole! Your request has been directed to the Customer
Servicedepartment. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
  Call accepted by operator JC. Currently in room: JC. ole:
any answers?
JC:
Hello Ole
JC:
Do you have a question?
ole:
your site itself has problems! how are you going to solve others problems?
JC:
What problems are you speaking of
JC:
We're currently working to fix some of our pages if that is what you're
referring to
ole:
Access denied for user:
'sacuredb@...202.163.180'<%27sacuredb@...202.163.180%27>(Using
password: YES)
ole:
/home/content/s/a/c/sacure/html/news/snews.php
JC:
Yes, I understand the concern with our News and Events page
JC:
We're working to fix that, my apologies
ole:
Your being discussed on FullDisclosure
ole:
do you know what that is?
JC:
No
JC:
Can you explain to me what that is
ole:
are you by anyway related to information security testing?
JC:
Yes we are
JC:
Can you please explain to me what Full Disclosure is and what the discussion
is
ole:
well you should be asking one of your penetration testers there what FD is

Content of type "text/html" skipped