Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:50:04 -0400
From: <whupass@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<w3bd3vil@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Google Sacure

God, this is just more proof that they have no idea what they are
doing. How long does it take to fix errors on a website? I mean, I
know that they are using Godaddy.com and don't host their own
stuff...

wait... that can't be right!

How can a leader in "Managed Security Services" not have the
ability to host their own web server?  Somethings fishy...