Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:40:22 -0500
From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
To: jf <jf@...glingpointers.net>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Flash that simulates virus scan

dont you listen to pdp ever? the government uses xss and bruteforces
remote desktop logins

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Oct/0417.html

pdp: "military grade exploits? :) dude, I am sorry man.. but you are living
in some kind of a dream world. get real, most of the military hacks
are as simple as bruteforcing the login prompt.. or trying something
as simple as XSS."

------

pdp is an hero and a computer security expert and based on his fans
from the list he is the greatest researched since lcamtuf. his word =
gold