Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:35:54 -0500
From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
To: "Gadi Evron" <ge@...uxbox.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [botnets] re MAC trojan (fwd)

seriously dude wtf ... have you even put any research or thought into this
topic? All you have done is paste other peoples sayings, links, and research
and spam them to mailing lists to get your name on this topic just like the
sendmail, solaris ftp, vnc, and every other bug that comes out.

Get a fucking life and learn how to do your own research. Why do you even
partake in the lists - we could easily replace you with a bot that forwards
mails between lists and then we would have to read your (stolen) crap all
the time.

Content of type "text/html" skipped