Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:03:50 -0500 (EST)
From: "Steven Adair" <steven@...urityzone.org>
To: "Paul Schmehl" <pauls@...allas.edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Port scanning question...SYN/FIN ... SYN/ACK

Well it's not that I can really argue that most of the content on this
list is really in line with the list charter or the idea of full
disclosure, but asking a basic question about scanning doesn't exactly fit
either.

I'd suggest Google (as mentioned) or subscribing to a list such as
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/105

Steven
http://www.securityzone.org