Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:51:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Ned Bender <benderduck@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Trent Lott

Chester Trent Lott Sr. is  was a crappy Senator from Mississippi and a member of the Republican Party. He has served in numerous leadership positions, and is best known for gay sex with male prostitutes.
On November 26 2007, Lott announced his intent to resign from his Senate seat by the end of 2007, in order to pursue "something else" in the private sector or to teach. The truth was he left because he was about to be exposed for being a complete faggot IRL [1]

Some male whore named Benjamin Nicholas alleged to have been involved with is the married Sen. Trent Lott, who unexpectedly announced his retirement. Lott is well-known to have been against a plethora of gay rights issues throughout his terms in Congress. He was also good friends with Sen. Larry Craig throughout his time in Congress.
Nicholas didn’t want to go on the record to talk about his dealings with Lott, because, said Nicholas, “Trent is going through his fair share of scrutiny right now and I don’t want to add to it.” However, e-mail and other records confirm that the two have met on at least two occasions. “All I can say at this point is no comment,” Nicholas. “It’s the professional thing for me to do.” In a subsequent e-mail message, Nicholas confirmed that another publication is working on a story about a “possible relationship” between Lott and himself, but Nicholas also “politely declined” an interview for that story. “As I said before, Lott has quite a bit on his plate right now and I don’t really want to add fuel to the embers,” Nicholas explained.
 HUSTLER MAGAZINE EDiot RESEARCH Hustler publisher Larry Flint posted the following cryptic message on his website:“Hustler magazine has received numerous inquiries regarding the involvement of Larry Flynt and Hustler in the resignation of Trent Lott. Senator Lott has been the target of an ongoing Hustler investigation for some time now, due to confidential information that we have received.”
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Trent_Lott