Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:06:38 -0500
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	<elazarb@...thlink.net>
Subject: Re: UPDATED: RealNetworks RealPlayer ierpplug.dll
	ActiveX Control Multiple Stack Overflows

LOLOLOLOL ok you win, client side denial of service warrants your 5
electronic mail messages with up to the minute updates. I bet this
one will be exploited in the wild!

Get a life LOLOL!

--
Click for your daily horoscope, learn about money, love & family.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4c4ZARVCeSZnQsflA3BGgTQlm8TvOc2Qh6Kh1tD32a9sgsa8/