Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:19:10 -0600
From: "Joel R. Helgeson" <joel@...geson.com>
To: "'happy nino'" <nadtec@...mail.com>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: need help in managing administrators

Launch "Active Directory Users & Computers"

Listed you have the AD containers used to hold all your objects, select a
tree, right-click the container, click properties. There is a tab called
"Delegate Control" where you can delegate management of the objects located
in that container to whatever groups or individuals you want.  It is best to
create a user group, then delegate the control to the group rather than the
user.

This is where it is important that you have your AD containers set up
properly.

Hope that helps provide some direction.

Joel Helgeson