Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:15:28 -0600
From: trains <trains@...torunix.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Professional IT Security Service Providers
	-	Exposed

Quoting secreview@...hmail.com:
Greetings List:

My team and I have started doing critical reviews of security
companies that offer Professional IT Security Services. We find ...
<snip>
May I offer a correction.  Try this message:

     "My Team and I have reviewed web sites of companies and
     (based on their web dev skillz and marketing lingo) have
     rated the companies' security capabilities."

based on their web sites.   that makes me sad.  that's right in there
with counting the number CISSPs at a company.

the sales people I have to work with assure me that the product
doesn't matter.  they keep telling me, "all that matters is the sizzle
on the website and the well engineered marketing message".  Every day
I tell them they are f'd up aholes.

It looks like they are right.

* sigh *

tr

Email solutions, MS Exchange alternatives and extrication,
security services, systems integration.
Contact:    services@...torunix.com