Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:31:07 -0800
From: "Ham Beast" <i.am.hambeast@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: 0day XSS for MPAA.org

Olá Kristian Hermafroditas you useless fagot, shoes of clown are apparent.

Hambeast returned to specifically noted that, for someone who is
trying really hard to find a job (and NOT find) you really are much
not doing to endear themselves to potential employers. You pick a
fight with Microsoft (question: who is one of the largest in the
industry employers of 3rd party security consultants?) And then post
into the full disclosure all proud that you found a XSS on a site that
has no visibility LOGIN PAGE OR NOTHING and encourage the hacking for
this internet site and committing criminal activities.

His signature is so apt. You have no special talent. Or even any
skills or talents at all. Indeed, the only thing hambeast can see that
Kristian Hermafroditas is good is the appearance of a fucking idiot
and also to release the names of several other people in the security
industry that Hambeast believe has most likely never even heard of
your stupid faggoty auto.

I encourage everyone to the google for the "exploits", written by
Kristian Hermafroditas. It is very good for some laughs believe!

Basicamente, apply to Symantec as a helpdesk or support customer is
best chance for future you.

Moreover,
Hambeast would like to extend Greetings and Salutations on the return
of GOBBLES, I am very anxious to see your Matasano on blog. Finally
someone says Thomas Ptacek to SHUT THE UP FUCK AND CLOSE HIS FAT
FUCKING MOUTH STUPID. Hoorah! (Hambeast the name fat stupid mouth
Thomas Ptacek is from !)