Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:19:10 -0600
From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: on xss and its technical merit

after the last email where they asked for a resume i did not feel like
making up a fake resume like i made a fake company so I ignored them... only
3 days later simon sends this email begging me to stay in contact and work
him

I think snosoft but be in serious trouble if they look to merge with
companies and hire employees based on troll posts from FD

Content of type "text/html" skipped