Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:36:16 -0800
From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Google / GMail bug, all accounts vulnerable

PS-- Have you managed to get hired in an actual security position yet or are
you running around San Francisco begging for scraps from our tables?

PPS-- Namedropping the head of a project you plagiarized from in your cover
letter is not good policy. Especially in this industry. Its a smaller world
than most, and now you're blackballed buddy. You'll work as desktop support
at FOX forever. On this list you may act like the lack of credit was some
sort of forgetful slip, but most people have been relayed by now that you
directly claimed authorship of said shellcode in an interview.

Sucks to be you, I guess.

Content of type "text/html" skipped