Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:58:16 -0600
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle@...il.com>
To: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: on xss and its technical merit

I can see how my explanation would make very little sense to someone with as
little technical ability as yourself. I feel badly as perhaps my antics have
threatened what you hope to one day turn into a career. Unfortunately I
think that you will find it difficult finding a job based solely on your
detailed technical knowledge of all things xss.

I have perused many careers on the monster dot com and after much perusal
have decided to stick with what I know.

To answer what I believe your question was intended to be I am currently
employed by the Sao Paolo Zoo, I work primarily with primates but have also
periodically been asked to brush the hippopatamus' teeth (a task which I do
not particularly enjoy as ).

You are rather stupid so don't be too hard on yourself for feeling that way.
I posted only one initial email on this topic and have merely responded to
other's attacks since then.

YAY!

Content of type "text/html" skipped