Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:11:22 +0000
From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Chat with Dude VanWinkle

On Dec 21, 2007 11:05 AM, php0t <php0t@...ro.hu> wrote:
> > We're made up of: "online news
> > journalists, corporate security, government security, military
> > defense, intelligence service, law inforcement and freelance ethical
> > hackers.
>
> You are one of the most delusional people I have ever encountered on the
> internet. Keep the trollware coming, thanks! :-))
>
> p.

So whats your expert analysis of who are members of the n3td3v news
group, considering I only advertise it on Full-Disclosure.

Valdis, you can come in on this one....

I don't think I am delusional that the group is made up of those folks.

My plan is to get an elite group of people from all sections of
security society built up, so in the long term we won't need a secunia
sponsored mailing list.

I fucking hate secunia, and I refuse to post anything serious on this
list as long as this list is sponsored by them.

In 5 to 10 years n3td3v should be an elite force of people from
corporate,government,military,intelligence,law and freelance ethical
hackers that is way bigger than any other group on the internet.
l0pht,phrack,milw0rm,funsec will all be small fish compared to my
elite group.

We are building up the capability for the future, Yes we are an easy
target for php0t etc right now, but in the future we will be the
biggest on the internet in the long term.

To build up something big doesn't happen with a few spam runs on
Full-Disclosure, it takes a 20 year effort to build up a user base and
become the biggest security group around.

So those who laugh about n3td3v won't be laughing tomorrow. Its all
about tomorrow right now, not today.

php0t e-mails me everytime I post on Full-Disclosure to make fun of
me... so now I post one of his e-mails on Full-Disclosure.

Stop sucking up Secunia's arse crack, we all need to move off this
list. Full-Disclosure was good back in the day when it was run by Len
Rose and Netsys, its just a load of bollox now that its been hi-hacked
by Secunia.

Check out these people, everyone dispises them... everyone should
troll this peice of shit until Secunia pull out.

http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/640