Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:08:03 -0300
From: "Kurt Dillard" <kurtdillard@....com>
To: "'Mike Vasquez'" <mike.vasquez@...il.com>,
	"'Sec Review Sucks'" <secreview.exposed@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Reviewers
	-	Exposed] SecReview ( F - )

No, go read Secreview's responses to negative comments on his amusing blog.
He won't change a review based on an opposing opinion. The emails, blog, and
his small cadre of fans  remind me of Steve Gibson lol. He has nothing on
the blog to suggest he has any qualifications. When asked what his scoring
system is he responded 'its just like school, A is great, F fails.' What a
system, its so well articulated and unbiased that anyone who reviews one of
the security companies Secreview surfs will come up with the same score.