Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 00:36:32 -0800
From: coderman <coderman@...il.com>
To: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Chat with Dude VanWinkle

forgive me fd, for i have sinned.  (and fed the trolls)

On Dec 22, 2007 2:54 PM, worried security
<worriedsecurity@...glemail.com> wrote:
> We're already elite and big... and writing off 4000 subscribers as
> talentless is a bad idea.

your talents are useless.

(i will admit, your talent for posting inanity in large volume is
notable and self evident. you also exhibit much talent towards
delusional megalomania.  both of these things are useless to the
world.)

> The global elite are subscribed... I can't tell you who are on the
> members list who are eavesdropping for privacy reasons, but the big
> boys are subscribed.

i can think of revenge no sweeter than subscribing another to your
list.  how foolish to infer admiration and respect from subscription.

> Getting them to move from sleeper eavesdropping mode
> into being active participants is the next step in n3td3v history.

i remember another history, from september 1st, 2006:
'''
with the beginning Spetember 1st 2006 is the end of n3td3v commentry
via Full-Disclosure list or any other medium.
'''

you lied to us.  please don't continue to be a liar.  take gratitude
in the joy you were able to give with that promise.  think of the joy
you may yet impart to the world by again keeping your "elite wisdom"
to group/n3td3v...

> ... Watch this space Valdis, you will
> be eating your words further down the years.

it is desirable for this space to still be useful further down the years.

to that end, please keep your promise.

we don't piss on group/n3td3v , please stop your defecation here.